Updated: NIACL Assistant Cutoff Marks 2021 New India Assistant Prelims State Wise Cutoff Marks 23rd April 2021 For Section Wise Cutoff Marks Available online at newindia.co.in.
New India Assistant Prelims Cutoff Marks 2021
What's in this Article ?
- 1 New India Assistant Prelims Cutoff Marks 2021
- 2 NIACL Assistant Cutoff Marks 2021
- 3 NIACL Assistant State Wise Cut off Marks 2021
- 4 newindia.co.in 23 Apr 2021 Assistant Prelims Cutoff Marks
- 5 New India Assistant Cutoff Marks 2021
- 6 NIACL Assistant Expected Cutoff Marks 2021
- 7 New India NIACL Assistant UR/OBC/SC/ST Cut off Marks 2021
- 8 Official Website: newindia.co.in
the Central and Epic bank of India known as NIACL released recruitment notification to fill up more than 1,000 positions of assistant grade 1, 2 and 3 in the month of October 2021. New India of India has announced the latest recruitment of thousands and thousands of assistant jobs in Delhi. applications started filling in the month of November now in the second last week of December on 23rd and 24th they have started to give the online examination of 100 marks carrying 1 mark each for every question. therefore concluded as 100 questions were asked for the preliminary paper which is a need to be qualified to attempt the mains examination.
- NIACL Assistant Prelims Exam Analysis 2021
- New India Assistant Prelims Exam Review 23rd April 2021
- (New India) NIACL Assistant Answer Key 2021
- New India Assistant Cutoff Marks 23rd April 2021
Basically, NIACL Assistant Cutoff Marks includes reasoning, General Awareness, Current events, mathematics, English etc for each of 20 to 25 marks. total they all shall compile of 100 marks maximum. candidates want to come in merit list shall have to clear the NIACL Assistant Gen-OBC-SC-ST Cutoff Marks. this will totally depend upon a category of an aspirant. as thousands of aspirants are of different categories, the government provides maximum assurance and relaxation to scheduled tribe (s.t.) students. then to scheduled castes (s.c.) this reservation system helps them most with visually and partially handicapped students too. there must be a category of ex-servicemen and ex-employees too. then it comes to the non-creamy layer which is also called as other backward class (o.b.c.) this category along with unreserved that is general enjoys least benefits.
NIACL Assistant Cutoff Marks 2021
|Category||NIACL Assistant Expected Cutoff Marks|
|General||67 marks to 74 marks.|
|Other Backward Classes||64 marks 71 marks.|
|Scheduled Castes||60 marks 67 marks.|
|Scheduled Tribes||57 marks 64 marks.|
|S. NO||Type of Exam||Exam Syllabus||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions.||English.||30 Ques.||30 marks.||60 Minutes.|
|2.||Numerical Ability.||35 Ques.||35 marks.|
|3.||Reasoning Ability.||35 Ques.||35 marks.|
|Total||100 Ques.||100 marks.|
New India official notification regarding the release of official solutions shall be uploaded on newindia.co.in. but for now people those who really want to know about their performance as they want to check whether they are going to get through it or not. so we have provided unofficial SET – A SET -B, SET -C, SET -D NIACL Assistant State Wise 23rd April 2021. Also, the Review list is also released with NIACL Assistant Cutoff Marks 2021.
therefore candidates belonging to O.B.C. and u.r. shall have the highest list of New India assistant prelims Cutoff Marks. Altough educational bodies are releasing recruitments day by day and having examinations every week but are not able to provide NIACL Assistant 23rd April Cutoff Marks on time. the main reason we think is lack of time candidates have because they have to prepare for next on going exams too. as if they stuck on this only they cannot step up in competitition. that is why we have decided to provide candidates New India Assistant Prelims Cutoff Marks.
NIACL Assistant State Wise Cut off Marks 2021
|State/UTs||New India Assistant State Wise Cutoff Marks|
|Andhra Pradesh||64.5 marks to 70.5 marks.|
|Arunachal Pradesh||69.5 marks to 75.5 marks.|
|Assam||66.5 marks to 73.5 marks.|
|Bihar||68.5 marks to 74.5 marks.|
|Chandigarh||71.0 marks to 77.0 marks.|
|Chhatisgarh||67.5 marks to 73.5 marks.|
|Delhi||61.0 marks to 66.0 marks.|
|Goa||72.5 marks to 78.5 marks.|
|Gujarat||72.0 marks to 78.0 marks.|
|Haryana||66.5 marks to 72.5 marks.|
|Himachal Pradesh||70.0 marks to 76.0 marks.|
|Jammu & Kashmir||68.0 marks to 74.0 marks.|
|Jharkhand||72.5 marks to 78.5 marks.|
|Karnataka||64.0 marks to 70.0 marks.|
|Kerela||67.0 marks to 73.0 marks.|
|Madhya Pradesh||65.0 marks to 71.0 marks.|
|Maharashtra||60.5 marks to 66.5 marks.|
|Meghalaya||75.0 marks to 81.0 marks.|
|Mizoram||74.0 marks to 80.0 marks.|
|Nagaland||73.5 marks to 79.5 marks.|
|Odisha||68.0 marks to 74.0 marks.|
|Punjab||67.5 marks to 73.5 marks.|
|Puducherry||73.5 marks to 79.5 marks.|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||76.0 marks to 82.5 marks.|
|Rajasthan||64.5 marks to 70.5 marks.|
|Tamil Nadu||61.5 marks to 67.5 marks.|
|Telanagana||69.0 marks to 75.0 marks.|
|Tripura||78.0 marks to 84.5 marks.|
|Uttar Pradesh||67.0 marks to 73.0 marks.|
|Uttarakhand||71.0 marks to 77.0 marks.|
|West Bengal||62.5 marks to 68.5 marks.|
newindia.co.in 23 Apr 2021 Assistant Prelims Cutoff Marks
- Department Name: New India Insurance Corporation of India (NIACL).
- Name Of the Examination: Assistant exam.
- Type of the Examination: Preliminary multiple choice question.
- Duration of Exam: 1 hour, 60 mins.
- Category: New India Assistant Prelims Exam Analysis,
- Syllabus: Reasoning, General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, English, Current Affairs, mathematics etc.
- Classes Appeared in Examination: graduates and above.
- Dates of Exams: 22nd & 23rd April 2021..
- Date of Result Announced: not released.
New India Assistant Cutoff Marks 2021
|S. No||Type of Exam||Subjects||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choice Ques. (MCQ’s).||Reasoning||40 ques.||40 marks.||120 Minutes.|
|2.||English Language||40 ques.||40 marks.|
|3.||Numerical Ability||40 ques.||40 marks.|
|4.||General Awareness||40 ques.||40 marks.|
|5.||Computer Knowledge||40 ques.||40 marks.|
|Total||200 ques.||200 marks.|
The responsibility for ensuring financial stability has entailed the vesting of extensive powers in and operational objectives for theNew India for regulation and supervision of the financial system and its constituents, the money, debt and foreign exchange segments of the financial markets in India and the payment and settlement system. Well, there are millions of modes prescribed by various websites regarding download of official NIACL Assistant Cutoff Marks which will be available soon for each and every question.
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.
- Bankers’ Books Evidence Act, 1891.
- State Bank of India Act, 1955.
- Companies Act, 1956/ Companies Act, 2013.
- Securities Contract (Regulation) Act, 1956.
- State Bank of India Subsidiary Banks) Act, 1959.
- Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation Act, 1961.
- Banking Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1970.
- Regional Rural Banks Act, 1976.
- Banking Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1980.
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act, 1981.
- National Housing Bank Act, 1987.
- Recovery of Debts Due to Banks and Financial Institutions Act, 1993.
- Competition Act, 2002.
- Indian Coinage Act, 2011: Govern’s currency and coins.
- Banking Secrecy Act.
- The Industrial Development Bank (Transfer of Undertaking and Repeal) Act, 2003.
- The Industrial Finance Corporation (Transfer of Undertaking and Repeal) Act, 1993.
NIACL Assistant Expected Cutoff Marks 2021
|English Language||15 scores -19 scores.|
|Reasoning Ability||18 scores -23 scores.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||19 scores -25 scores.|
The endeavor of the New India has been to develop a robust, efficient and diversified financial system so as to anchor financial stability and to facilitate effective transmission of monetary policy. In addition, the New India Assistant Prelims expected Cutoff Marks pursues operational objectives in the context of its core function of issuance of bank notes. So this is the time when people wants to know the main reason where they could find NIACL Assistant SC Cutoff Marks & currency management as well as its agency functions such as banker to Government (Centre and States) and management of public debt; banker to the banking system including regulation of bank reserves and the lender of the last resort.
New India NIACL Assistant UR/OBC/SC/ST Cut off Marks 2021
How to Download officially Set A, B, C, D NIACL Assistant Cut off Marks 2021 for 22nd & 23rd April 2021.
- Click on the Link Given Below.
- Goto to official Website here online newindia.co.in.
- Click on the NIACL Assistant General & OBC Cutoff Marks /Solutions Corner.
- Click on the PDF link to Download The Solutions.
- Save the Solution on your Phone/PC.
Bookmark this page for Further Information Regarding your NIACL Assistant Cutoff Marks Updates. Candidates Are Requested to Bookmark by using (CTRL+D) of your Web browser.