What's in this Article ?
Update: AIBE Answer Key 2019 Available to download. Download AIBE XIII Answer Key & Expected Cutoff marks. All India Bar Exam AIBE 13 Cutoff Marks for 23 December 2019 Exam Result online check at allindiabarexamination.com.
AIBE 13 2019 Answer Key
Bar council of India which conducts All India Bar Exam which each and every law aspirant has to clear to get enrolled in bar council of India. Basically, the main motive of this exam is so that aspirants who have cleared all the 3years or 5 years of their respective degree course must appear in this paper if they want to practice as a lawyer in any court of India. therefore thousands of candidates clearing papers do not make you a lawyer. first, you need to apply for registration for All India Bar Examination at allindiabarexamiation.com. then appear in the paper which is conducted throughout the India.
Then they will give you pass certificate and then you will get enrolled in Respective bar counsel even of lower/ high or supreme court. each state has its individual separate High court and Each district has its individual Sessions/ Lower court. So, Aspirants, those are waiting online to check AIBE XIII Answer Key 2019 shall download it from the link which has been updated below. kindly bookmark it if not updated yet. it will be in 2 to 3 hours of time.
AIBE XIII Answer Key 2019
Candidates will have 11 languages to choose for attempting the examination. Examination pattern will be multiple choice question and it will be open book exam. The notification bringing the All India Bar Examination Answer Key or we can Say AIBE XIII Answer Key 2019 into force was passed by the Legal Education Committee and the members of the Bar Council of India at duly constituted meetings on April XIII, 20XIII and April 30, 20XIII.
allindiabarexamination.com 23 December 2018 AIBE 13 Answer Key
CLICK HERE TO CHECK AIBE Results
- Organisation Name: Bar Counsil of India (Advocates).
- Name Of the Examination: All India Bar Examination (AIBE).
- Type of the Examination: written mutliple choice questions based paper.
- Duration of Exam: 3 to 4 hours paper depending upon time allotted by department.
- Classes Appeared in Examination: Aspirants those who have Fcleared Law from any recoganized university.
- Dates of Exams: 23th of December 2018.
- Date of Result Announced: Not released yet.
- Important things to remember:
- Candidate must be India citizen.
- Aspirant has to qualify their LLB Degree (either 3 years or 5 Years).
- Student need to be registered as an advocate professional with any State Bar Council.
- Candidates have to submit the suitable proof of the enrollment.
- There is no limit to appear for the All India Bar Examination.
AIBE Answer Key 2019
|Events of All India Bar Exam||Dates|
|AIBE 13 2019 Answer Key Status.||Available Here.|
|All India Bar Examination Cut off Marks and Merit List list of Aspirants Cleared.||Check Now.|
|AIBE XIII Online Registration Process starting Date.||16.01.2019.|
|Offline Registration Process started from.||16.01.2019.|
|Bank payment through challan starts.||17.01.2019.|
Online registration and offline forms
|23th Dec 2018|
Last date of challan payment for
online and offline application.
Last date for completion of online form.
Last date for receiving offline
application at BCI-Delhi
|7th March 2019. (5:00 PM)
|Release Date of Official Hall Tickets.||15th December 2018|
|Date of Examination||23th December 2018.|
AIBE Cutoff Marks 2019
|S.No||Topic / Subject||Number of Questions|
|1.||All India Bar Examination Limitation Act Cutoff Marks.||2 ques.|
|2.||AIBE Corporate Social Responsibility Cut off 2019.||2 ques.|
|3.||All India Bar Exam 2019 Family Law 23 December Cutoff.||2 ques.|
|4.||AIBE 13 2019 Jurisprudence Cutoff Marks.||3 ques.|
|5.||All India Bar Examination 23.12.2018 Administration Law Exam Solutions.||3 ques.|
|6.||AIBE Professional Ethics& Cases of Professional misconduct under B.C.I rules Answer Key.||4 ques.|
|7.||All India Bar Examination ADR + Arbitration Act 2019 Answer Key.||4 ques.|
|8.||AIBE XIII Company Law ( 2013 ) Answer Key.||4 ques.|
|9.||AIBE Constitutional Law X Answer Key.||5 ques.|
|XIII.||AIBE XIII Environmental Law Answer Key.||5 ques.|
|11.||All India Bar Examination C.P.C XIII 2019 Answer Key.||5 ques.|
|12.||AIBE XIII Public International Law Answer Key.||5 ques.|
|13.||AIBE Cyber Law X Answer Key.||5 ques.|
|14.||AIBE XIII I.P.C 2019 Answer Key.||6 ques.|
|15.||AIBE Labour + Industrial Law X Answer Key.||6 ques.|
|16.||All India Bar Examination Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents and Consumer Protection Law XIII 2019 Answer Key.||6 ques.|
|17.||AIBE XIII Evidence 2019 Answer Key.||8 ques.|
|18.||AIBE Cr. P.C X Answer Key.||13 ques.|
|19.||All India Bar Examination Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Prop Laws, Spl Contract N.I Act XIII 2019 Answer Key.||15 ques.|
|Total Questions||130 ques.|
All India Bar Exam Answer Key 2019
- How to Download AIBE 13 2019 Answer Key process has been explained below for all aspirants appeared in the written test on 23, Dec 2018 . the basic concept for providing solutions to aspirants so that they could check whether they are going to clear this All India Bar Exam Answer key or not;.
- Click on the Link Given Below of the portal described by us.
- Goto to official Website here online at allindiabarexamination.com.
- Click on the AIBE XIII Answer key/Solutions Corner.
- Click on the PDF link to Download The Solutions.
- Save the Solution on your Phone/PC..
Bookmark this page for Further Information Regarding your AIBE 13 2018 answer key Updates. Candidates Are Requested to Bookmark by using (CTRL+D) of your Web browser.
AIBE 13 2018 Cut off
The objective of The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. Well, as we all know the profession of Law is one of the greatest professions of all time. aspirants looking to check their AIBE 13 Cutoff Marks will assess skills at a basic level, and is intended to set a minimum benchmark for admission to the practice of law. Basically this examination is similar for each and every aspirant. there is no role of category or reservation in this paper. therefore aspirants must be aware of it. they will need to come under merit list to get the licience to practice in lower court, high court or supreme court.
it addresses a candidate’s analytical abilities and understanding basic knowledge of law. After passing the examination candidate will be awarded “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India. AIBE – XIII Answer Key 2019 will be conducted in 40 cities all across India.
|Postal Address||Help Line Number|
|Bar Council of India
21 Rouse Avenue Institutional Area ITO,
Near Bal Bhawan
New Delhi – 1XIII002.
|Email Address : email@example.com|