SBI Recruitment 2020 Junior Associate and Clerk Vacancies . Apply online for JA & JAA at sbi.co.in. Check Eligibility criteria, Last Date and How to Apply for Junior Associate.
SBI Junior Associate Clerk Recruitment 2020
What's in this Article ?
State Bank of India have released the notification to fill up various 1303 positions all over the India for junior associate and Jr. Agri Associate. The Application Process will starts from 5th April 2020 and Last Date for the Submission of Application is 25th April. All the Candidates must check necessary Details Before filling up the application form. Below we have displayed the Age Limit, Application Fees, Educational Qualification for Distinct Job and how to apply for various categories students. The Process of application has been shown and make fast payment and apply as soon as possible. This is one of the biggest bank and organised one of the biggest recruitment opportunity for all the candidates.
sbi.co.in 2020 JA & JAA Recruitment
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 2014-15, it has assets of INR 20,48,080 crores and more than 14000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. State Bank of India is one of the Big Four banks of India, along with ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank.
- Organization Name: State bank of India (SBI).
- Official Site: sbi.co.in.
- No. of Vacancies: 1303 Vacant positions available.
- Job Category: Banking job.
- Name of the posts: Junior Associate & Junior Agriculture Associate.
- Job location: All over the India.
- Start of Online Application: 5th April 2020 .
- Last Date for Online registration: 25th April 2020 .
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 11th May 2020 .
- Date of Main Exam: 17th June 2020 .
SBI Jr. Associate And JA, Eligibility, Last Date, Age Limit, Application Fees
Educational Qualification Required for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment.
For SBI (JA) Junior Associates: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
For SBI (JAA) Junior Agricultural Associates : Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognized university/Institute.
Age Limit For State Bank of India JA & JAA Job.The age limit should be in between 20-28 years as on 01.04.2020 . Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application fee Required: The candidates belonging to General and OBC should pay Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges) and for SC/ST/PWD/XS it is Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only). So, General and Other Backward Classes Must Pay Sum total of 600 Rs. and other’s will pay 100 per application.
How to Apply For SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2020
- To Apply For SBI JA and JAA Recruitment.
- Candidate must have seen the eligibility, age limit and application fees.
- First login to official website of sbi at www.sbi.co.in.
- goto the recruitment panel.
- fill the necessary details and fill up online application fees.
- upload your photo, address, sign and other details.
- Now goto Submit corner of the website.
- Registration must be successful if filled up correctly.
- Download it for future Reference.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Notification
The Complete Notification about sbi junior associate and agriculture associate has been displayed below. candidates must check the details and fill up the form before the last date ends.
Click Here: To Apply Online ( From 5th November 2020 ) For Junior Associate Clerk SBI Recruitment 2020 .