Rajasthan Technical University Clerk Exam Result for Examination took place on 23rd August 2023 is going to announce on rtu.ac.in. Check RTU Junior Assistant Result 2023 for 45 Posts notification released in the month of July 2023. candidates are requested to check RTU LDC Cut off Marks and Merit List online on www.rtu.ac.in.
RTU Junior Assistant Result 2023
What's in this Article ?
- 1 RTU Junior Assistant Result 2023
- 2 www.rtu.ac.in JA/ LDC Results, Cut off Marks 23 August 2023
- 3 RTU LDC Result 2023
- 4 Rajasthan Technical University JA Cut off Marks Jr Assistant Results 2023
- 5 RTU Clerk Cut off Marks 2023 LDC Results/ Merit List
- 6 Raj Technical University Junior Assistant Result & LDC Cutoff 2023
- 7 Official Website: www.rtu.ac.in
Rajasthan Technical University Released Official notification regarding 45 posts of junior assistant and ldc in the month of July 2023 on www.rtu.ac.in. when the advertisement was released around 10,000 aspirants started filling up the form for JA and Clerk posts online. the diversification of posts has been given below. candidates August note down the table given below to check official RTU Junior Assistant Result 2023.
on 23rd of July 2023 the examination took place for Junior assistant and Lowe division clerk posts. the exam was conducted by rajasthan technical university which is also known as RTU. the main motive of the paper is to recruit candidates around rajasthan for 45 posts. but as we know, everyone is behind govt job therefore aspirants all around rajasthan applied for it and now are waiting for the RTU LDC Result 2023 to announce. we must tell the candidates they should wait for 2-3 months.
once the exam is over successfully candidates must prepare for interview process if they are quite sure that they will mark good marks in the paper. so if users of examsleague are waiting for RTU JA Result and cut off marks, they must bookmark this webpage by using (CTRL+D) of the browser. else you can comment below and start the discussion with your friends who also appeared in the paper.
www.rtu.ac.in JA/ LDC Results, Cut off Marks 23 August 2023
- Educational Department Name: Rajasthan Technical University (RTU).
- Name Of the Examination: JA & Clerk Exam.
- Posts: Junior Assistant (JA), LDC (Lower Division Clerk).
- Type of the Examination: Written competitive paper.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours paper of 100 marks each X 2(Exams).
- Classes Appeared in Examination: 12+ Pass Candidates.
- Dates of Exams: 23rd August 2023
- Syllabus: General English, Hindi, Punjabi, Economics, Accounting, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Reasoning, Mathematics, Quantitative Aptitude, History, Civics, Geography, Science, Social science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and other subjects according to qualification.
- Start Date of Application: 5th July 2023
- Last Date of Application: 4th August 2023
- Date of Result Announced: Available soon.
RTU LDC Result 2023
To Check RTU Junior Assistant Result 2023 candidates must follow some simple steps given below. we are going to give you some really simple ways to check RTU Clerk Result 2023.
- 1: Visit official website of rtu at : http://www.rtu.ac.in/RTU/junior-assistant
- 2: check whether the RTU LDC Result notice is arrived or not.
- 3: Keep your Admit Card or Roll no with registration no with you, also DOB.
- 4: If the notice regarding RTU JA Result is released, then click on that link.
- 5: once the link is open please fill the required information and then click okay.
- 6: you will be able to check RTU LDC Results online.
SOME USEFUL LINKS
|1.||Exam Date||Check here|
|3.||Official Web portal||Click Here|
|4.||Complete Advertisement||Check here|
|5.||Guidelines and Syllabus||Check here|
Rajasthan Technical University JA Cut off Marks Jr Assistant Results 2023
the syllabus for rajasthan technical university junior assistant and lower division clerk exam is displayed below. there will be 2 papers paper 1 will consist of general studies which will include current affairs, GK, reasoning ability and mental ability it will carry 100 questions of 1 mark each and it will be for 3 hours. then paper 2 will be of language which will include general English and General Hindi it will also carry 100 questions of 100 marks therefore 1 mark for each question. this paper will be of 3 hours. now aspirants those who are looking for RTU Junior Assistant Cut off Marks 2023 must go below and check RTU JA Expected Cut off marks which is given by our experts.
|Paper||Subject Name||Total Questions||Total Marks||Timing|
|Paper 1||General Studies||100 ques.||100 marks.||3 Hours|
|Paper 2||General Hindi and general English||100 ques.||100 marks.||3 Hours|
RTU Clerk Cut off Marks 2023 LDC Results/ Merit List
The university currently affiliates about 112 Engineering Colleges,05 B.Arch, 27 MCA Colleges, 60 MBA Colleges, 48 M.Tech Colleges,01 M.Arch and 02 Hotel Management and Catering Institute. Candidates Must Check RTU LDC Cut off Marks 2023 and its merit list. More than 2.5 lacs students study in the various institutes affiliated to the University. well, once aspirants has noted RTU LDC Results 2023 they must check brief details on the university. although we must note RTU LDC Cut off Marks will be highly based on merit. The University aims to provide quality technical education which August help Rajasthan in it’s technical development and will boost technical environment in the country.
Raj Technical University Junior Assistant Result & LDC Cutoff 2023
As we all know Rajasthan technical university (RTU) results for junior assistant and lower division clerk exam will announce 2 – 3 months after the examination will take place. as the exam date for the paper is announced on rtu.ac.in that is 23rd July 2023, we can expect the results will be announcing in the last week of July 2023 or August 2023. in between these we August expect the RTU JA results to release. anyway we must note the major thing first, which is RTU Junior Assistant Cut off Marks 2023 or Expected cut off for rtu ldc exam. well, as we should know 1 thing for sure, RTU LDC Cutoff will be released on the basis of 4 categories or maybe 5. which is general or UR, then obc (other backward classes) or bc (backward classes) then we got SC (scheduled castes) and then ST, (scheduled tribes).
most importantly RTU Junior Assistant Expected Cut off will be highest for UR category candidates, then it will fall for obc candidates, then SC and ST both. physically handicapped candidates will also avail the benefit of reservation since RTU LDC Expected Cut off marks shall be less for them.