Updated: RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2022 Reserve Bank Grade B Phase 1 Answer Key 17th and 18th June 2022 Slot 1, 2, 3 and 4 Available online at www.rbi.org.in.
Reserve Bank Of India Grade B Phase I Exam Analysis/Review 2022
What's in this Article ?
- 1 Reserve Bank Of India Grade B Phase I Exam Analysis/Review 2022
- 2 RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2022
- 3 www.rbi.org.in 17th 18th June 2022 Grade B Phase 1 Analysis
- 4 Reserve Bank Grade B Phase 1 Analysis 2022
- 5 RBI Grade B Phase I Answer Key 2022
- 6 Reserve Bank RBI Grade B Phase I Cut off Marks 2022
- 7 Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
the Central and Epic bank of India known as RBI released recruitment notification to fill up more than 1,000 positions of Grade B grade 1, 2 and 3 in the month of October 2022. Reserve Bank of India has announced the latest recruitment of thousands and thousands of Grade B jobs in Delhi. applications started filling in the month of November now in the second last week of December on 23rd and 24th they have started to give the online examination of 100 marks carrying 1 mark each for every question. therefore concluded as 100 questions were asked for the Phase I paper which is a need to be qualified to attempt the mains examination.
Basically, RBI Grade B Phase I Exam Analysis paper Key includes reasoning, General Awareness, Current events, mathematics, English etc for each of 20 to 25 marks. total they all shall compile of 100 marks maximum. candidates want to come in merit list shall have to clear the RBI Grade B cutoff marks. this will totally depend upon a category of an aspirant. as thousands of aspirants are of different categories, the government provides maximum assurance and relaxation to scheduled tribe (s.t.) students. then to scheduled castes (s.c.) this reservation system helps them most with visually and partially handicapped students too. there must be a category of ex-servicemen and ex-employees too. then it comes to the non-creamy layer which is also called as other backward class (o.b.c.) this category along with unreserved that is general enjoys least benefits.
RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2022
|S. NO||Type of Exam||Exam Syllabus||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions.||English.||30 Ques.||30 marks.||60 Minutes.|
|2.||Numerical Ability.||35 Ques.||35 marks.|
|3.||Reasoning Ability.||35 Ques.||35 marks.|
|Total||100 Ques.||100 marks.|
Reserve Bank of India official notification regarding the release of official solutions shall be uploaded on www.rbi.org.in. but for now people those who really want to know about their performance as they want to check whether they are going to get through it or not. so we have provided unofficial SET – A SET -B, SET -C, SET -D RBI Grade B Phase I Exam Analysis 17 June 2022. Also, the cut off list is also released with RBI Grade B Exam Analysis.
therefore candidates belonging to O.B.C. and u.r. shall have the highest list of reserve bank Grade B Phase I cut off marks. Altough educational bodies are releasing recruitments day by day and having examinations every week but are not able to provide RBI Grade B Answer Key on time. the main reason we think is lack of time candidates have because they have to prepare for next on going exams too. as if they stuck on this only they cannot step up in competitition. that is why we have decided to provide candidates reserve bank of India Grade B Phase I Answer Key/ Analysis.
www.rbi.org.in 17th 18th June 2022 Grade B Phase 1 Analysis
- Department Name: Reserve Bank of India (R.B.I.).
- Name Of the Examination: Grade B exam.
- Type of the Examination: Phase I multiple choice question.
- Duration of Exam: 1 hour, 60 mins.
- Category: Reserve Bank Grade B Phase I Answer Key,
- Syllabus: Reasoning, General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, English, Current Affairs, mathematics etc.
- Classes Appeared in Examination: graduates and above.
- Dates of Exams: 17th and 18th June 2022.
- Date of Result Announced: not released.
Reserve Bank Grade B Phase 1 Analysis 2022
|Topic||No. of Questions||Exam Level|
|Inequalities (New Pattern)||5 questions.||Very Hard.|
|Data Interpretation (Tabular and Bar graph)||15 questions.||Very Hard.|
|Miscellaneous Questions.||10 questions.||Very Hard.|
|Total||30 questions.||Very Hard.|
|S. No||Type of Exam||Subjects||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choice Ques. (MCQ’s).||Reasoning||40 ques.||40 marks.||120 Minutes.|
|2.||English Language||40 ques.||40 marks.|
|3.||Numerical Ability||40 ques.||40 marks.|
|4.||General Awareness||40 ques.||40 marks.|
|5.||Computer Knowledge||40 ques.||40 marks.|
|Total||200 ques.||200 marks.|
The responsibility for ensuring financial stability has entailed the vesting of extensive powers in and operational objectives for the Reserve Bank for regulation and supervision of the financial system and its constituents, the money, debt and foreign exchange segments of the financial markets in India and the payment and settlement system. Well, there are millions of modes prescribed by various websites regarding download of official RBI Grade B Phase I Answer Key which will be available soon for each and every question.
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.
- Bankers’ Books Evidence Act, 1891.
- State Bank of India Act, 1955.
- Companies Act, 1956/ Companies Act, 2013.
- Securities Contract (Regulation) Act, 1956.
- State Bank of India Subsidiary Banks) Act, 1959.
- Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation Act, 1961.
- Banking Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1970.
- Regional Rural Banks Act, 1976.
- Banking Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1980.
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act, 1981.
- National Housing Bank Act, 1987.
- Recovery of Debts Due to Banks and Financial Institutions Act, 1993.
- Competition Act, 2002.
- Indian Coinage Act, 2011: Govern’s currency and coins.
- Banking Secrecy Act.
- The Industrial Development Bank (Transfer of Undertaking and Repeal) Act, 2003.
- The Industrial Finance Corporation (Transfer of Undertaking and Repeal) Act, 1993.
RBI Grade B Phase I Answer Key 2022
The endeavor of the Reserve Bank has been to develop a robust, efficient and diversified financial system so as to anchor financial stability and to facilitate effective transmission of monetary policy. In addition, the Reserve Bank Grade B Phase I Answer Key pursues operational objectives in the context of its core function of issuance of bank notes. So this is the time when people wants to know the main reason where they could find RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2022 & currency management as well as its agency functions such as banker to Government (Centre and States) and management of public debt; banker to the banking system including regulation of bank reserves and the lender of the last resort.
Reserve Bank RBI Grade B Phase I Cut off Marks 2022
How to Download officially Set A, B, C, D RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2022 for 17th and 18th June 2022.
- Click on the Link Given Below.
- Goto to official Website here online www.rbi.org.in.
- Click on the RBI Grade B Answer key/Solutions Corner.
- Click on the PDF link to Download The Solutions.
- Save the Solution on your Phone/PC.
Bookmark this page for Further Information Regarding your RBI Grade B Phase I answer key Updates. Candidates Are Requested to Bookmark by using (CTRL+D) of your Web browser.