Available Now Punjab Xth School Wise Result 2022. Check Now: Punjab 10th Result 2022 released on its official website. Punjab Board of Secondary Education 10th & Class Xth Exam PSEB Results available at pseb.ac.in.
Punjab PSEB (10th) Result 2022
What's in this Article ?
- 1 Punjab PSEB (10th) Result 2022
- 2 Punjab 10th Result 2022
- 3 Check PSEB 10th Exams Results 2022
- 4 Check PSEB 5th exams Results 2022
- 5 Check PSEB 8th exams Results 2022
- 6 pseb.ac.in Result 2022 PSEB 10th (Tenth)
- 7 Punjab PSEB Xth Result 2022
- 8 Punjab PSEB Xth 2022 Result & School Wise Results
- 9 Punjab PSEB Syllabus
- 10 Punjab PSEB 10th (Xth) School Wise Results
- 11 Official WebsitE: pseb.ac.in
Available to view: Punjab Board of Secondary Education conducted special recruitment process for PSEB posts in the starting of June 2022. The applications lasted till 24th June 2022. Millions of aspirants applied and wants to appear in examination which is going to take place in mid of August 2022. Online Examination fees for this exam was only Rs 25/-.
We gave instructions to candidates to fill up as must as posts they can before the last date. SPECIAL ADVERTISEMENT NO. 53/2022. (Vacancy No. 16065301704) Two hundred fifty-seven (257) Tenth in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour & Employment (SC-30, ST-06, OBC-84 & UR-137).
Finally after a long wait, Punjab has released 10th Exam Results. we have provided links to download Punjab 10th Result 2022. Candidates needs to follow some instructions given below before proceeding to admit card download section. Everyone who applied must have received a message on their mobile phone or on their email about registration. Copy that registration number and use your date of birth to get Hall Ticket.
Punjab 10th Result 2022
Go to official website to Check Result: www.pseb.ac.in
|Check: Punjab Board Xth EXAM RESULTS – 2022||announced on 29.05.2022|
|PSEB Xth Board EXAM RESULTS – 2022||announced on 29.05.2022|
|Punjab Board 10th Results (PSEB)||29.05.2022.|
|PSEB 10th Result 2022||Going to Announce Soon.|
|Punjab PSEB School Wise Results 2022||Releasing.|
As There are so Many Doubts coming in aspirants mind regarding what is 12th Exam Date, examination date for Class 12th which is going to take place in the month of October 2022. everyone is completely confused regarding it. Candidates are requested to keep calm and wait till we update Punjab Xth Result 2022 Check here on this web page of website.
pseb.ac.in Result 2022 PSEB 10th (Tenth)
- Organization Name: Punjab Board of Secondary Education (PSEB).
- Official Site: pseb.ac.in.
- 12th Exam Date: 26th February 2022.
- No. of Vacancies: 257 posts.
- Exam Category: School Board Exam.
- Name of the posts: Class 10th.
- Job location: all over the India.
- CLOSING DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION (ORA): 23.06.2022.
- LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 24.06.2022.
|Punjab Class 10th (Class Xth Results) & Pass percentage.||General.||Available Soon.|
|Punjab Class Xth Results (Xth) & Pass percentage.||OBC||Available Soon.|
|Punjab Class Xth Results (Xth) & Pass percentage.||ST.||Available Soon.|
|Punjab Class 10th (Class Xth Results) & Pass percentage.||SC.||Available Soon.|
Punjab PSEB Xth Result 2022
|1.||Punjab Xth PSEB Result 2022.||15.05.2022.|
|2.||Punjab Class Xth Results 2022.||15th May 2022.|
|3.||Punjab 10th Board Result 2022.||15.05.2022.|
|4.||Punjab Tenth Result 2022.||15th May 2022.|
|5.||Punjab PSEB Result 2022.||15.05.2022.|
|6.||Punjab 10th Class Results 2022.||15th May 2022.|
Under the Constitution one of the functions of the Commission is to conduct examinations for appointment to Civil Services/Posts of the Punjab Board of Secondary Education. In addition, competitive examinations are also held by the Commission under arrangements with the Ministry of Defence for entry to certain Defence Services, through the National Defence Academy, Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and the Officers Training Academy.
The Commission usually conducts over a dozen examinations every year on an all India basis. These include Examinations for recruitment to services/posts in various fields, such as Civil Services, Engineering, Medical and Forest Service, etc.
Punjab PSEB Xth 2022 Result & School Wise Results
aspirants who all applied for the post of PSEB under u.p.s.c can download their respective hall tickets from the given data below. Well links are provided but not working yet. because authority have not released Punjab 10th Result 2022. therefore candidates must follow this page under hall ticket are released.
Punjab PSEB Syllabus
Punjab Board of Secondary Education PSEB syllabus shall contain English, current affairs, polity, economics accounting, relation and labor law, general science, GMT, Quaint etc. The syllabus of the Test will broadly comprise the following topics :-
- General English.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
Punjab PSEB 10th (Xth) School Wise Results
- 2 Pass Percentage of Girls 146458 93686 63.97
- 3 Pass Percentage of Boys 183979 96315 52.35
- 4 Pass Percentage of Urban Students 111780 64753 57.93
- 5 Pass Percentage of Rural Students 218657 125248 57.28
- 6 Pass Percentage of Urban Students (Boys) 60811 32291 53.10
- 7 Pass Percentage of Rural Students (Boys) 123168 64024 51.98
- 8 Pass Percentage of Urban Students (Girls) 50969 32462 63.69
- 9 Pass Percentage of Rural Students (Girls) 95489 61224 64.12
- 10 Pass Percentage Affiliated Schools 91611 64201 70.08
- 11 439 252 57.40
- 12 Pass Percentage Associated Schools 29777 16605 55.76
- 13 Pass Percentage Govt. Schools 180885 95502 52.80
- 14 Pass Percentage of Aided Schools 27725 13441 48.48
- The test will be an objective type with multiple choices of answers.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be of 02:00 hours (120 minutes) duration.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be penalty for wrong answer. 1/3 mark will be deducted for every wrong question attempted by the candidate. therefore choose that choice which is absolutely correct.