Punjab public service commission announced latest Notification for candidates holding bachelor of Law (BA LLB) Degree. PPSC Civil Judge Cum Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2022. Total 121 Vacancies available to fill in at ppsc.gov.in. Check Eligibility, Last Date to apply, How to apply, Application fees etc.
PPSC Civil Judge Cum Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2022
What's in this Article ?
- 1 PPSC Civil Judge Cum Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2022
- 2 ppsc.gov.in 121 Civil Judge Recruitment Apply Online
- 3 PPSC Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2022
- 4 PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
- 5 Punjab Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
- 6 PPSC Civil Judge/ Judicial Magistrate Eligibility, Age Limit, Last Date
- 7 PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Educational Qualification
- 8 Offiicial website: ppsc.gov.in
The Punjab Public Service Commission Released official Recruitment notification on Sept 2022 regarding post of Civil Judge Cum Judicial magistrates. Well after this all the qualified candidates who have completed their bachelor of Law degree from any reorganized university has started applying for it.
Those who are now eligible can visit below and find link how to apply for PPSC Civil Judge Cum Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2022. we have reviewed the applications and found their is no minimum practice required. just candidate need to be citizen of Punjab holding Punjab domicile and must have done Punjabi in 10th Standard.
Therefore those who seek to serve the nation under Punjab Civil Services must apply online before the last date which is October 2022 ends. So Finally we request each and every B.A LLB Degree holder to check PPSC CIvil Judge recruitment notification which is provided below.
ppsc.gov.in 121 Civil Judge Recruitment Apply Online
- Org. Department Name: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC).
- Official Website of the Org: ppsc.gov.in.
- Category: Civil Judge Recruitment.
- No. of Vacancies of Judges Recruitment: 121 Vacant Positions available.
- Examination required: Yes.
- Type of Examination: 2 examinations required followed by Preliminary and Mains.
- Name of the posts: Civil Judge Cum Judicial Magistrate.
- Job location: Punjab.
- Start Date of Filling up the Forms: September 2022.
- Last Date to Apply for Recruitment: October 2022.
PPSC Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2022
|Advertisement No:||Advertisement / Post Name||Published Date||Closing Date||Action|
RECRUITMENT TO THE ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONE POSTS OF CIVIL JUDGE (JUNIOR DIVISION) CUM JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE
CIVIL JUDGE(JUNIOR DIVISION)CUM-JUDICIAL MASGISTRATE
|PPSC Civil Judge Cum Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2022 : Other Information|
|GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM|
|GENERAL INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATES|
Home Affairs and Justice, Government of Punjab vide letter No. 14/36/13-3Judl(1)/spl dated 09/2022
- i) Preliminary Examination
- ii) Main Examination
- iii) Viva Voce
PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
|Punjab Judicial Magistrate/ Civil Judge Recruitment Notification|
|S.No||Name of Post /Category||No. of Posts||Backlog Posts||Total Posts|
|2.||Ex-Servicemen/Lineal Dependent of Ex Servicemen||08.||–||08.|
|3.||Freedom Fighter, Punjab||01.||–||01.|
|4.||Sports Person, Punjab||03.||–||03.|
|6.||Scheduled Caste Others, Punjab||14.||–||14.|
|7.||Scheduled Caste Others. ESM/LDESM,||02||01||03|
|8.||Scheduled Caste Others Sports Person, Punjab||01.||01.||02.|
|9.||Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, Punjab||12.||07.||19.|
|10.||Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, ESM/LDESM Punjab||02||–||02|
|11.||Backward Classes, Punjab.||12||–||12|
|12.||Backward Classes, ESM/LDESM Punjab.||02||–||02|
Punjab Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
|1.||Last date of filling Online Application Form||10/2022 by 11:59:00 PM|
|2.||Last date of depositing the Application fees by system generated Bank Challan Form.||11/2022 [ during banking Hours ]|
|3.||Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of duly filled Online Application Form alongwith relevant documents:||11/2022 by 05:00:00 PM|
Note:- For further details and General Information on PPSC Civil Judge Cum Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2022 the candidate may visit ppsc.gov.in.
PPSC Civil Judge/ Judicial Magistrate Eligibility, Age Limit, Last Date
- (i) Candidate should not be below 21 years and above 37 years of age on the last date of submission of Online application Forms i,e, 26/10/2022.
- (ii) Upper age limit for candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes only of Punjab shall be upto 42 years.
- (iii) Upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 years for all States/Central Government employees.
- (iv) Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, they shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- (v) Upper age limit is also relaxed upto 42 years for Widows, Divorced women and certain other Categories of Women.
- (vi) Upper age limit is also relaxed upto 47 years for Physically Handicapped persons who have domicile of Punjab.
PAY SCALE: Rs. 27,700-44,700 or such as may be revised from time to time.
PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Educational Qualification
Those who want to apply for PPSC Judicial magistrate Recruitment Must check if their educational qualification provided below is according to the punjab public service commission. more details regarding PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 is available at ppsc.gov.in.
(i) Candidate must possess as on 10/2022 a Degree of Bachelor of Law of any University incorporated by Law in India or a Degree of Bachelor of Law of Punjab University (undivided), The Dacca University, The Tribhuwan University, Nepal. The Sind University or of the Rangoon or Mandalay University in Burma, or should be a Barrister of England or Ireland or member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland. The expression “Degree of Bachelor of Laws” means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961 and the rules made there under.
(ii) Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard