OISF Constable Recruitment 2021 Odisha Police Recruitment Vacancies 1370 Posts Vacant. Check Age Limit, Application Fees, Last Date to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification Required and How to Apply for OISF Constable Recruitment 2021.
OISF Constable Recruitment 2021
What's in this Article ?
- 1 OISF Constable Recruitment 2021
- 2 Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- 3 Age Limit for Oisf Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- 4 Educational Qualification for Oisf Constable Recruitment 2021
- 5 Application Fees for Odisha Police Constable 2021
- 6 How to Apply :Oisf Police constable Recruitment 2021
The Odisha Industrial Security force has been created for protection and security of Industrial undertakings owned by the State Government, Private and Public Sector undertakings, certain other establishments and autonomous bodies.
Apart from meeting the critical security needs of industries and vital installations, especially of those located in the naxal affected areas of the State, this newly created force will provide substantial employment opportunities to the youth. It will also provide further impetus to the process of industrialization, growth and investment in the State.
The Odisha Industrial Security Force Act, 2012 is an act to provide for the constitution & regulation of an Armed Force of the State for better protection & security of Industrial undertakings owned by the State Government, certain other Industrial undertakings including private Industrial undertakings & certain other establishments & employees of all such undertakings & establishments & for matters connected therewith & incidental thereto.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
OISF Constable Recruitment 2021 For Odisha Police With 1370 Vacant Positions Available to be Filled in. Candidates Who All wish to Apply for the Said Job Are Requested to Download the Application Form From Below and Check Eligibility criteria, Age limit and other Basic Educational Qualification Required. Here on Examsleague.com We Also Provide you Other Government Jobs All Around the India, Police jobs in India, Police Recruitment state wise for Constable, ASI, Sub Inspector or Inspector. Here We Provide Basic News on Recruitment and Examinations. Civil Services Examination Details and Other Main Factors. Police Constable Recruitment for Year 2021 Will Be Shown on our Web Portal Examsleague. People Who visit Our Site Finding Recruitment or Jobs Must Direct Goto Jobs Menu on the Top of the Website.
- Org. Department Name: Odish police – OISF
- Official Website of the Org: http://odishapolice.gov.in/
- Category: Police Recruitment In India
- No. of Vacancies of Police Recruitment: 1370 Posts Vacant
- Job Category: Government Job
- Examination required: Yes
- Type of Examination: Written Examination
- Name of the posts: Police Constable
- Job location: Odisha
- Start Date of Filling up the Forms: December
- Last Date to Apply for Recruitment: January 2021
Age Limit for Oisf Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
The age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years or more than 23 years as on 01.01.2021 (upper age is relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC, ST & Women candidates). The age limit for Ex-Servicemen shall be relaxed as per Govt. Rule. Similarly, the age of the Home Guards candidates should not be more than 28 years as on 01.01.2021. The candidates will have to avail only one benefit as indicated above.
Educational Qualification for Oisf Constable Recruitment 2021
Candidate must have passed High School Certificate examinations or equivalent examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board / Council.
Application Fees for Odisha Police Constable 2021
Candidates (other than belonging to SC/ST Categories) are required to pay Rs.150/- ( Rupees One hundred Fifty only) towards examination fees in shape of Bank Draft/Postal Order. The Bank Draft / Postal Order shall be payable to the concerned Supdt. of Police of the following district – Details Given In Advertisement. Without Bank Draft / Postal Order, the application should not be entertained. S.C. / S.T. candidates are exempted from paying the examination fees.
How to Apply :Oisf Police constable Recruitment 2021
- First Download the Application Form
- Fill it up And Attach the Bank Draft or Postal order of Application Fees
- Attach Self Attested Photocopies of the Certificates
- Send to Superintendent of Police (T)
- Send it Through Postal or Deliver it by Hand for Concerned Specific District
- Before the Last Date of Submission of Application
- For More Details Kindly Check the Attached Advertisement Details Below
there are total number of 1370 vacancies available to be filled up.
the official web portal provided by org is https://opssb.nic.in. you can visit examsleague.co.in for complete details.
Currently there is no official notification on what is the last day. you can check back with us. we will update as soon as we get any information from the department.