LIC AAO Recruitment 2021 700 Vacancies Notification Released by Life Insurance Corporation of India For Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualification Required, Pay Scale and Examination Pattern, Syllabus for the Exam and How to Apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2021 .
LIC AAO Recruitment 2021
What's in this Article ?
- General – 349 seats
- OBC – 192 seats
- SC – 106 seats (include 02 Backlog seats)
- ST – 53 seats (include 01 Backlog seat)
LIC has been one of the pioneering organizations in India who introduced the leverage of Information Technology in servicing and in their business. Data pertaining to almost 10 crore policies is being held on computers in LIC. We have gone in for relevant and appropriate technology over the years.
1964 saw the introduction of computers in LIC. Unit Record Machines introduced in late 1950’s were phased out in 1980’s and replaced by Microprocessors based computers in Branch and Divisional Offices for Back Office Computerization. Standardization of Hardware and Software commenced in 1990’s. Standard Computer Packages were developed and implemented for Ordinary and Salary Savings Scheme (SSS) Policies.
So, Therefore Now The Recruitment Notification for Assistant Administrative Officer has been released by the Life insurance Corporation of India for 700 Posts Vacant to be Filled in. Candidates Who All Feel Interested Are Requested to Join the the Renowned Public Limited company.
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
LIC AAO Recruitment 2021 has been Released Officially by the Life Insurance Corporation of India and we also Provide you More updates Regarding Education India you Can Also Check More Updates Regarding Results, Government Jobs, Current Affairs Daily Updates, Admit Cards and government Examination Answer Keys even Before they are officially Announced or published on the official Websites – Bookmark us at examsleague.co.in
Organization Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India – LIC
Official Site: licindia.in
No. of Vacancies: 700 Posts Available
Category: Recruitment Notification
Type of Exam: Online Examination
Name of the posts: Assistant Administrative Officer – AAO
Job location: All Over the India
Start Date of Application: December 2020- January 2021
Last Date of Application: January 2021
Download of Call Letter of examination: Last Week of February 2021
Dates For Online Examination: March 2021
Pay Scale: Basic pay of Rs. 17240/- per month in the scale of Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640
- ANNEXURE – I – DECLARATION BY THE CANDIDATE AND SCRIBE
- ANNEXURE – II – LIST OF EXAMINATION CENTRES
- ANNEXURE – III GUIDELINES FOR THE PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
LIC AAO Vacancy 2021 Application Fees
- SC/ST & ECO/SSCO (GEN) – 05 (five) years
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- PWD (GEN) & ECO/SSCO (SC/ST) – 10 (ten) years
- (OBC) – PWD – 13 (thirteen) years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 (fifteen) years
- ECO/SSCO (OBC) – 08 (eight) years
- ECO/SSCO (SC/ST) – 10 (ten) years
- LIC Employees – 05 (five) years
Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWD should pay Intimation Charges of Rs. 100/- plus Transaction Charges and others should pay Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 600/- plus Transaction Charges.
LIC Recruitment 2021 Examination Pattern
- (i) Only the Orthopedically Handicapped (OH) and Visually Impaired (VI) Candidates are eligible to apply.
- (ii) Under the Orthopedically Handicapped, a person having a minimum of 40% impairment with disability of one hand or one leg provided independent mobility is not affected only are eligible to apply.
- (iii) Locomotor Disability or Cerebral Palsy would be covered under Orthopedically Handicapped.
- (iv) Locomotor Disability means disability of bones, joints or muscles leading to substantial restriction of the movement of the limbs or any form of cerebral palsy.
- (v) Candidates with Visual Impairment falling under Category I (low vision) Impairment (40- 74%) only are eligible to apply.
- (vi) Reservation for Persons with Disabilities shall be on horizontal basis. Selected candidates will be placed in the appropriate category On-line examination will be of objective type, multiple choices of 120 minutes (2 hrs) duration comprising of the following:
LIC AAO Application Form Apply Online
|Questions||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning Ability Test||30 questions.||90 marks.|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||30 questions.||90 marks.|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs Test||30 questions.||60 marks.|
|Computer Knowledge Test||30 questions.||60 marks.|
|English Language Test with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension||40 questions.||–|
|Total||160 questions.||300 marks.|
There will be a negative mark for every wrong answer.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2021 Official Notification Here
The following candidates are advised to contact the Divisional Offices noted against their name on any working day in September 2021 for pre recruitment medical examination. After the medical examination, if they are found medically fit for appointment, the letter of preliminary offer of appointment will be issued to the candidates. The successful candidates have to report to Zonal Training Centre mentioned in October 2021 . The training will commence in 2021 .
Basic pay of Rs. 17240/- per month in the scale of Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640 (Under Revision
LIC AAO Apply Online 2021
- 1.Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on Dec 2020 are required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in and click on the ‘Careers’ to open the link “ Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2021 ”. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- 2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- 3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- 4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- 5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- 6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- 7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Annexure III.
- 8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- 9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- 10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- 11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- 12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Apply Online Here
Bookmark us in your web browser using CTRL+D for easy navigation and share this information with your friends, So Everyone Could Take Benefit out of this Notification.