KPWD Assistant & Junior Engineer Admit Card 2022 released on its official website. Karnataka PWD JE & AE Exam Admit Card & exam date available at nemaka.kar.nic.in/pwdaeje/.
All Candidates must Visit Chrome or Internet Explorer (Updated Version) and Allow Pop Ups + Clear Website Cookies to download your respective KPWD Admit Card.
If Aspirants Are Facing Problem in downloading KPWD AE & JE Admit Card for 2022 Exam (Sunday). Kindly Provide us in comment box Below your EMAIL ID/ Roll No (Or) Application No/ DOB (Date of Birth). we will mail it to you the KPWD Admit Card PDF.
If you Forgot your Application or Roll No. Kindly go to your email account and check it from there via searching KPWD ORA.
(LATEST UPDATE 04.2022)
Karnataka PWD (KPWD) AE & JE Assistant/ Junior Engineer Written Admit Card Adv. No 53/2022 has been declared online. CLICK HERE To check your Admit Cards.
KPWD Junior Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2022
What's in this Article ?
- 1 KPWD Junior Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2022
- 2 KPWD AE & JE Admit Card 2022
- 3 nemaka.kar.nic.in/pwdaeje/ Admit Card 2022 Junior/Assistant Engineer
- 4 KPWD Assistant Engineer (A.E) Exam Date 2022
- 5 KPWD Junior Engineer (J.E) 2022 Admit Card & Exam Date
- 6 KPWD AE/JE Syllabus
- 7 Official WebsitE: nemaka.kar.nic.in/pwdaeje/
Karnataka PWD conducted special recruitment process for Junior and Assistant Engineer posts in the starting of 03.2022 at 11.00 AM. the applications lasted till 04.2022 at 11.45 PM . millions of aspirants applied and wants to appear in examination which is going to take place in mid of August 2022. online Examination fees for this exam was only Rs 25/-. we gave instructions to candidates to fill up as must as posts they can before the last date. SPECIAL ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2022. (Vacancy No. 16065301704) Eight Hundred Seventy (870) Junior Engineers/Assistant Engineers in Karnataka PWD, Ministry of Labour & Employment (SC-30, ST-06, OBC-84 & UR-137).
|1.||Assistant Engineer (AE) Admit Card 26 June/ July (Expected) 2022 Exam.||Download Now.|
|2.||AE & JE Admit Card 2022.||Click to View.|
|3.||Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 26.02.2022.||Download Now.|
Finally after a long wait, KPWD has released AE and JE Exam Admit Cards. we have provided links to download KPWD AE/JE Admit Card 2022. candidates needs to follow some instructions given below before preceeding to admit card download section. everyone who applied must have received a message on their mobile phone or on their email about registration. copy that registration number and use your date of birth to get Hall Ticket.
KPWD AE & JE Admit Card 2022
|Karnataka PWD AE & JE Admit Cards (Assistant/ Junior Engineer Exam Date)||May 2022|
|KPWD AE & JE Admit Card 2022||Going to Announce Soon.|
|KPWD AE/JE Admit Card 2022||Releasing.|
As There are so Many Doubts coming in aspirants mind regarding what is AE & JE Exam Date, examination date for Junior Engineer which is going to take place in the month of June/ July 2022. everyone is completely confused regarding it. Candidates are requested to keep calm and wait till we update KPWD AE & JE Exam Date 2022 Check here on this web page of website.
nemaka.kar.nic.in/pwdaeje/ Admit Card 2022 Junior/Assistant Engineer
- Organization Name: Karnataka PWD.
- Official Site: nemaka.kar.nic.in/pwdaeje/.
- AE & JE Exam Date: June/ July (Expected) 2022.
- No. of Vacancies: 870 posts.
- Job Category: Government job.
- Name of the posts: Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer.
- Job location: all over the India.
- CLOSING DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION (ORA): 03.2022 – Latest Upadting…
- LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 04.2022 – Latest Upadting…
|Name||Category||No. of posts|
|Karnataka PWD Assistant Engineer Posts.||General/OBC/SC/ST||570 Posts.|
|karnataka pwd Junior Engineer posts.||General/OBC/SC/ST||300 Posts.|
KPWD Assistant Engineer (A.E) Exam Date 2022
|1.||KPWD Assistant Engineer (A.E) Admit Card 2022.||Link Available Below.|
|2.||KPWD AE Exam Date.||June/ July (Expected) 2022.|
|3.||KPWD JE Admit Card 2022.||Available Now.|
|4.||KPWD Junior Engineer Exam Date.||June/ July (Expected) 2022.|
|5.||KPWD AE/JE Admit Card 2022.||2 Months After exam.|
|6.||KPWD Junior & Assistant Engineer Admit Card & merit list.||After Admit Card.|
Under the Constitution one of the functions of the Commission is to conduct examinations for appointment to Civil Services/Posts of the Union. In addition, competitive examinations are also held by the Commission under arrangements with the Ministry of Defence for entry to certain Defence Services, through the National Defence Academy, Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and the Engineers Training Academy.
The Commission usually conducts over a dozen examinations every year on an all India basis. These include Examinations for recruitment to services/posts in various fields, such as Civil Services, Engineering, Medical and Forest Service, etc.
KPWD Junior Engineer (J.E) 2022 Admit Card & Exam Date
aspirants who all applied for the post of Junior Engineer under u.p.s.c can download their respective hall tickets from the given data below. Well links are provided but not working yet. because authority have not released KPWD Admit Card 2022. therefore candidates must follow this page under hall ticket are released.
U.P.S.C A.E Assistant Engineer Answer Key 2022 (available Now).
KPWD J.E Junior Engineer Answer Key 2022 (Available Now).
KPWD AE/JE Syllabus
Karnataka PWD Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer 2022 syllabus shall contain English, current affairs, polity, economics accounting, relation and labor law, general science, GMT, Quaint etc. The syllabus of the Test will broadly comprise the following topics :-
- General English.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
KPWD Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
- The test will be an objective type with multiple choices of answers.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be of 02:00 hours (120 minutes) duration.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be penalty for wrong answer. 1/3 mark will be deducted for every wrong question attempted by the candidate. therefore choose that choice which is absolutely correct.