UP Polytechnic Exam Date 2021 has been announced by the authorities recently. It will be held on July simultaneously. All the applicants who have finally applied for JEECUP Exam 2021 will be going to appear for the examination. Applicants need to start preparing for JEECUP 2021 as the examination is around the corner.
They need to start revising the syllabus thoroughly and take help for the preparation with the last year question paper. Read the full insights on JEECUP Exam Date 2021 and Admit card release date only on this page. Full article consists of information regarding UP Polytechnic Exam pattern, Preparation Tips and some important instructions to keep in mind before appearing for the examination.
JEECUP Exam Date 2021
What's in this Article ?
For less than a month now, the JEECUP Examination is going to take place. Hence, JEECUP Exam Date 2021 is already declared. With not much time left, applicants need to start comprehending all the topics of the prescribed syllabus of JEECUP 2021.
Nevertheless, aspirants under Group 1 will appear in the examination in July. Whereas, aspirants under Group 2 will be appearing in July. The most important aspect during examination is timings! All the aspirants who are ready to appear in UP Polytechnic Exam 2021 need to reach the examination center on timing.
Reach at least two hours before to the exam centers so that you can easily complete all the entrance procedures on time. The timings and allotment of examination is given below. Go through it carefully.
Group A Examination will be in July 2021 at 9 in the morning and it will end in the afternoon 12. This examination will be going to take place in all smart cities under UP state.
Group E Exam will take place in July at 2:30 in the afternoon. Thus it will end by 5:30 in the evening. Same as earlier, exams will be conducted in all the cities in UP state.
Group B, F, C, G, D, I, H JEECUP Exam 2021 will be conducted on July, 2021 at 9 PM to 12:00 PM. JEECUP Online Examination will be held in all the districts of Uttar Pradesh.
Group K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, K8 Exam will be held on July and the timings will be 02:30 PM to 05.30 PM.
JEECUP Admit card 2021
For all the aspirants who are going to appear in JEECUP exam 2021, it is important to download JEECUP Admit card 2021 only from the official website. Though it is assumed that in the last week of June, the Board will release the JEECUP Exam admit card 2021. We will shortly specify the dates of availability on this website. Some important instructions for UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2021 is as follows:
- Check all the information prescribed on the admit card. More often, spelling mistakes and misprint is witnessed in the admit card. So, it is better to make those corrections in the admit card. You can contact board authorities of joint entrance examination, UP to make these corrections in your admit card.
- Thoroughly go through the important instructions given on the admit card. Examinations are crucial to get the admission and for that you need to be updated and vigilant.
- Note the timings and make a schedule for the examination according to that. In the recent crisis of pandemic, it is important that you reach the exam center on time and plan the availability of transport in prior for your exam.
Overview of JEECUP 2021 Exam Date
It is always better to know every tit and bit about your examination in which you will be going to appear. Following this the overview of JEECUP 2021 Exam is as follows:
|Examination Conducting Body Name||Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Last Date||May|
|Admit card Release Date||End week of June, Probably|
|Name of the category||Examination Date|
|Result announcement date||July or August|
|Application Fees||General category 300 Rupees. SC/ ST 200 Rupees|
Some preparation Tips for JEECUP 2021
It is always better to strategize for your examination and prepare in such a way that you could score better in the exam. Hence, we have some fast forward Preparation Tips for JEECUP 2021.
- Never miss out those topics in the last year question papers, which are repeatedly asked. If they have been asked for years, then the probability to be asked this year is also high. Revise those questions thoroughly.
- Take keen interest in attempting the question through mock test paper. Check your speed of attempting the questions. It will help you in the final examinations.
- Revise only notes at the last moment of examination. Do not pick some new topics to go through!
More updates regarding the same will be updated. Stay tuned!
|UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2021|
|JEECUP Result 2021 UP Polytechnic Cutoff Marks|
|UP Polytechnic Counselling 2021|
|JEECUP 1st 2nd 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result 2021|
FAQ’s On JEECUP Exam Date 2021
Above, on this post complete schedule of JEECUP Exam is been given.Please check.
Jeecup exams are going to start from 5th July 2020. and they will end on July 2021.
Exams are going to start from 07.2021 and will continue till 07.2021 in shifts.