IBPS Clerk Result 2020-21 – IBPS Aspirants Can Check their Common Written Exam Result of Clerk – X 2022 . Candidates Can check now IBPS Clerk X Exam Result 2022 online. Also Check IBPS Clerk X Exam Cut off Marks 2022 .
IBPS Clerk Result 2022
What's in this Article ?
- 1 IBPS Clerk Result 2022
- 2 Check IBPS Clerk Exam Result 2022
- 3 ibps.in Clerk CWE X Results 2022 expected Cut off Marks
- 4 Something About IBPS Clerk Result 2022 Cut off Marks
- 5 IBPS Clerical Cadre Post EXAM RESULT 2022 CHECK Cut off Marks
- 6 Check IBPS CWE Clerk Pre Exam 2022 Result
- 7 Expected IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Cut Off Marks 2022
- 8 IBPS Clerk X Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
- 9 How to Check IBPS Clerk CWE X Result 2022
Every year the IBPS i.e., Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection single hand takes the onus of carrying out the IBPS Clerk Exam and so last year too it has conducted the IBPS Clerk Exam 2022 whose first exam was done in November – December 2020 and the Mains Exams was in February 2022. The IBPS Clerk Result 2022 is then declared afterwards.
The Common Recruitment Process (CRP) is carried out nationally for the selection of the serious candidates in Clerical Post at the 11 Public Sector Banks (PSB) that falls under IBPS. Candidates must note that there are only two papers conducted in IBPS Clerical Exam and no Interviewing process is there for selection of candidates as it is a Clerical Post.
Check IBPS Clerk Exam Result 2022
The common body i.e., IBPS gives chances to candidates of age under 28 yrs to apply in its Clerical cadre as in the IBPS Clerk Exam 2022 which released a total of 2557 no. of vacancies under all under categories state wise.
IBPS Clerk Exam has 2 parts:-
- Preliminary Exam (Prelims) :- This is the first stage of the recruitment, candidate when clears the cut off of the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam is then allowed to sit for the next phase of the exam.
- Mains Exam :- This is the second and the final stage of the exam and the candidate after clearing this exam alongwith the marks of the pre exam, he/she is selected for the Clerical post.
ibps.in Clerk CWE X Results 2022 expected Cut off Marks
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Exam Name||IBPS Clerk CWE X Exam 2022|
|No. of Vacancies||2557 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Clerical Cadre Posts|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date||2nd, third, ninth, tenth December 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Result Out||06th Feb 2022|
|CWE X Clerk Mains Exam Date||28th Feb 2022|
|IBPS Clerk CWE X Mains Result Declaration date||1st April 2022 (With Scorecard)|
Something About IBPS Clerk Result 2022 Cut off Marks
This IBPS Clerk Exam was conducted for the 10th time hence it is called as IBPS Clerk Exam X 2022.The IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2022 was declared after the successful conduction of Prelims exam in Dec 2020.
The IBPS Clerk X 2022 Result is released state wise. For the General category candidate, the max cut off is 78.50 which was from Uttarakhand. and overall IBPS Clerk Prelims Cut off was 70- 79, except for Goa which was 53.75.
However the IBPS Clerk Mains result was declared in the month of April, 2022 after the exam which was conducted on 28 Feb 2022. The Mains cut off was 46.13 marks again, maximum for Uttarakhand state.
IBPS Clerical Cadre Post EXAM RESULT 2022 CHECK Cut off Marks
You can easily check your respective IBPS Clerk CWE Result 2022 in the IBPS Official site at www.ibps.in. The following process is handy so that the candidates can thus get their result downloaded in no time. The Cut off for the IBPS Prelims and Mains exam is just a deciding factor of whether the student ca sit for the next level or not. However student must get higher marks then the respective cut offs so that they can see their name in IBPS Clerk Final Merit List.
After the merit list of IBPS Clerk exam 2022 is rolled out then the students will be alloted their respective selected branches in a span of 2-3 months, depending upon the current scenario.
Check IBPS CWE Clerk Pre Exam 2022 Result
|State Name||Cut off (Pre Exam)|
|Andhra Pradesh||78 marks|
|Madhya Pradesh (MP)||77.75 marks|
|Uttar Pradesh (UP)||73.5 marks|
|West Bengal||61.50 marks|
|Tamil Nadu||71 marks|
|Himachal Pradesh||72 marks|
Note : In declaration of the IBPS Clerk Exam Result 2022, for every correct answer of the candidate, he/ she is awarded 1 mark and for every wrong attempt, 0.25 marks or 1/4th marks is deducted. Hence student should take care in attempting the questions and try to score good marks in IBPS Clerk X Exam.
Expected IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Cut Off Marks 2022
|Category||Expected Cut off Marks|
IBPS Clerk X Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
In order to score good, one must know the right IBPS Clerk X Prelims Exam Pattern 2022. This Preliminary exam consists of total of 100 ques. and the time limit is 60 mins., There is sectional timing of 20 min. for each section.
|Test Name||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability Paper||35 ques.||35 marks.||01 hour|
|Numerical Ability Paper||35 ques.||35 marks.|
|English Language Paper||30 ques.||30 marks.|
|Total||100 ques.||100 marks.||01 hour.|
How to Check IBPS Clerk CWE X Result 2022
The process of checking IBPS Clerk CWE X Result 2022 is quite simple and the entire process is shared here. You can check for successfully downloading your IBPS Clerk Result now. All the Best.
- Firstly, the candidate has to go to the IBPS site at www.ibps.in.
- You must be have your Registration Id / Roll No. handy as this will be needed in order to sign in for the same.
- Now a new page will open, here you have to fill your Roll No. or the Registration no. and your Date of Birth, and the proceed ahead.
- Now a new page will open, which will be having your IBPS Clerk X Final Result 2022 with the scorecard and the sectional and overall cut off.
- You can then download the IBPS Clerk X Final Result Card 2022 for further process.
Click here to check IBPS Clerk Exam Result 2022