Candidates, you’ll be happy to know that the Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) application notification can be released very soon now. We have mentioned certain information related to the recruitment notification which will be helpful for you.
Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021
What's in this Article ?
- 1 Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021
- 2 Gujarat Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form
- 3 appost.in GDS Recruitment 2021
- 4 Guj Postal Circle 4000 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2021
- 5 Gujarat Post Gramin Dak Sevak Category Wise Vacancy (GEN-SC-ST-OBC)
- 6 Guj Post GDS Application Fees, Payment Method
- 7 Methods to apply online for Guj Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2021
- 8 Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak 2021 Vacancy-Recruitment-Important Dates
- 9 FAQs related to Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021
The Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak applications are released by the Indian Post. All the other posts in all the states are released by the Indian Post. The recruitment notification has not been released yet, but we are providing the information required, so that as soon as the official notification is released, you can apply for the posts. Candidates, you should also know that the vacancies can be less or more. We are expecting somehwere around 4000 vacancies, but nothing can be said until the official notification.
In any case, it is the best to prepare. We are sure that with the help of this article, you’ll be ablle to manage your studies and plan your preparation for the examination. When the notification is released and you get the exam date, you’ll get time to revise properly and score well.
Gujarat Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form
Guj Postal Circle Department can probably release the notification in March-April 2021, talking about the previous records. It isimportant for you to know that the vacancies will be released for the posts of Postman, Mail Guard, Postal Assistants, Gramin Dak Sevaks, Multi Tasking Staff, etc.
It turns out to be a very good oppotunity for all the aspirants of government jobs, especially in Gujarat. We keep updating our educational portal time-to-time. We shall update you about all the information regarding the posts.
appost.in GDS Recruitment 2021
- Candidates, you should know that even though many people aspire to apply for the examination, but not all can apply for the exam. Every examination has an eligibility and the candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria. We have mentioned the eligibility criteria here. You can read it here and apply for the application.
Nationality: The candidates must be Indians and must have the domicile of Gujarat.
Gramin Dak Sevak– The candidates must have completed Class 10, with Mathematics and English as complusory subjects and from a recognized board/ university/ institution.
The candidates must have a Computer Training Course certificate, obtained from a government run organization.
Postal Assistants– Class 12 Passing Certificate.
Postman– The candidates must have completed Class 10 from a recognized board/ university/ institution.
Mail Guard– Matriculation Certificate needed.
Multi Tasking Staff– Matriculation Certificate or ITI certificate from a recognized or equivalent board.
Guj Postal Circle 4000 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2021
|Brief Information about Guj Postman Jobs 2021|
|Name of the organization||Gujarat Postal Circle Department.|
|Category||Gujarat Postal Circle 4000 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021|
|Add up to||Approximately 4000|
|Online Application Form Release Date||March 2021 (Tentative)|
|Last Date||April 2021 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||Will be Updated Soon|
|Work Role||Gram Dak Sevak|
Gujarat Post Gramin Dak Sevak Category Wise Vacancy (GEN-SC-ST-OBC)
Candidates, you should know that the different categories have an age relaxation. Also, for different posts, different age requirements are there. We have mentioned the age requirements below. You can check them.
Postal Assistants- 18-27 years
Postman- 18-27 years
Gramin Dak Sevak- 18-40 years
Mutli Tasking Staff- 18-25 years
OBC- 3 years
SC/ST- 5 years
PWD+UR- 10 years
PWD+OBC- 13 years
PWD+SC/ST- 15 years
Guj Post GDS Application Fees, Payment Method
Before applying for the examination, knowing the Application Fee is also of great importance. We have mentioned the Application fee information below.
The application fees for OBC/EWS/OC/Male Candidates is mentioned below.
- Application Fee – Rs. 100
SC/ST/Women candidates are exempted from the Application charge.
Mode of Payment
After filling all the details, when the application is complete, you need to pay the application fee (if you belong to the category who needs to pay). You can pay the fee through SBI Net banking, E-Challan, Credit/ Debit cards.
Methods to apply online for Guj Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of Indian Post to apply for the application, www.indiapost.gov.in.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Now, visit the notification, read the details mentioned in the notification PDF.
- Now, once you’ve read the PDF, go on to apply for the recruitment.
- Fill in the details, upload the scanned documents, recheck, and submit.
- After submitting, pay the fee and download the copy for future use.
Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak 2021 Vacancy-Recruitment-Important Dates
Candidates who are going to apply for the Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment will be able to download their admit card/ hall ticket from the official site, using their roll number and D.O.B only after the website releases the exam dates and admit cards. Candidates, you can get the admit cards approximately 10-15 days before the examination date. You should keep checking the official website for regular notices and also follow our educational portal for the updates.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Candidates can expect the notification by March/ April 2021.
We have mentioned it in the post above. You can give it a read.
The application fee is Rs. 100 for OBC and General candidates and the form is free of cost for SC/ST and female candidates.