Available Now Gujarat SSC School Wise Result 2022. Check Now: Gujarat 10th Result 2022 released on its official website. Gujarat Board of Secondary Education 10th & Class SSC Exam GSEB Results available at gseb.org.
Gujarat GSEB (10th) Result 2022
What's in this Article ?
Available to view: Gujarat Board of Secondary Education conducted special recruitment process for GSEB in the starting of June 2022. The applications lasted till June 2022. millions of aspirants applied and wants to appear in examination which is going to take place in mid of August 2022. online Examination fees for this exam was only Rs 25/-.
We gave instructions to candidates to fill up as must as posts they can before the last date. SPECIAL ADVERTISEMENT NO. 53/2022. (Vacancy No. 16065301704) Two hundred fifty-seven (257) Tenth in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour & Employment (SC-30, ST-06, OBC-84 & UR-137). Finally after a long wait, Gujarat has released 10th Exam Results. we have provided links to download Gujarat 10th Result 2022.
Candidates needs to follow some instructions given below before preceeding to admit card download section. everyone who applied must have received a message on their mobile phone or on their email about registration. copy that registration number and use your date of birth to get Hall Ticket.
Gujarat 10th Result 2022
|Check: Gujarat Board SSC EXAM RESULTS – 2022||Likely to be announced on 05.2022|
|GSEB SSC Board EXAM RESULTS – 2022||Likely to be announced on 05.2022|
|Gujarat Board 10th Results (GSEB)||05.2022.|
|GSEB 10th Result 2022||Going to Announce Soon.|
|Gujarat GSEB School Wise Results 2022||Releasing.|
As There are so Many Doubts coming in aspirants mind regarding what is 12th Exam Date, examination date for Class 12th which is going to take place in the month of October 2022. everyone is completely confused regarding it. Candidates are requested to keep calm and wait till we update Gujarat SSC Result 2022 Check here on this web page of website.
gseb.org Result 2022 GSEB SSC School wise Result
- Organization Name: Gujarat Board of Secondary Education (GSEB).
- Official Site: gseb.org.
- 12th Exam Date: February 2022.
- No. of Vacancies: 257 posts.
- Exam Category: School Board Exam.
- Name of the posts: Class 10th.
- Job location: all over the India.
- CLOSING DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION (ORA): 06.2022.
- LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 06.2022.
|Gujarat Class 10th (Class SSC Results) & Pass percentage.||General.||Available Soon.|
|Gujarat Class SSC Results (Xth) & Pass percentage.||OBC||Available Soon.|
|Gujarat Class SSC Results (Xth) & Pass percentage.||ST.||Available Soon.|
|Gujarat Class 10th (Class SSC Results) & Pass percentage.||SC.||Available Soon.|
GSEB SSC Result 2022
|1.||GSEB SSC Result 2022.||05.2022.|
|2.||Gujarat Class SSC Results 2022.||May 2022.|
|3.||Gujarat 10th Board Result 2022.||05.2022.|
|4.||Gujarat Tenth Result 2022.||May 2022.|
|5.||GSEB 10th Result 2022.||05.2022.|
|6.||Gujarat 10th Class Results 2022.||May 2022.|
Under the Constitution one of the functions of the Commission is to conduct examinations for appointment to Civil Services/Posts of the Gujarat Board of Secondary Education. In addition, competitive examinations are also held by the Commission under arrangements with the Ministry of Defence for entry to certain Defence Services, through the National Defence Academy, Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and the Officers Training Academy.
The Commission usually conducts over a dozen examinations every year on an all India basis. These include Examinations for recruitment to services/posts in various fields, such as Civil Services, Engineering, Medical and Forest Service, etc.
GSEB SSC 2022 Result & School Wise Results
aspirants who all applied for the post of GSEB under u.p.s.c can download their respective hall tickets from the given data below. Well links are provided but not working yet. because authority have not released Gujarat 10th Result 2022. therefore candidates must follow this page under hall ticket are released.
Gujarat GSEB Syllabus
Gujarat Board of Secondary Education GSEB syllabus shall contain English, current affairs, polity, economics accounting, relation and labor law, general science, GMT, Quaint etc. The syllabus of the Test will broadly comprise the following topics :-
- General English.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
Gujarat GSEB 10th (SSC) School Wise Results
- 2 Pass Percentage of Girls 146458 93686 63.97
- 3 Pass Percentage of Boys 183979 96315 52.35
- 4 Pass Percentage of Urban Students 111780 64753 57.93
- 5 Pass Percentage of Rural Students 218657 125248 57.28
- 6 Pass Percentage of Urban Students (Boys) 60811 32291 53.10
- 7 Pass Percentage of Rural Students (Boys) 123168 64024 51.98
- 8 Pass Percentage of Urban Students (Girls) 50969 32462 63.69
- 9 Pass Percentage of Rural Students (Girls) 95489 61224 64.12
- 10 Pass Percentage Affiliated Schools 91611 64201 70.08
- 11 439 252 57.40
- 12 Pass Percentage Associated Schools 29777 16605 55.76
- 13 Pass Percentage Govt. Schools 180885 95502 52.80
- 14 Pass Percentage of Aided Schools 27725 13441 48.48
- The test will be an objective type with multiple choices of answers.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be of 02:00 hours (120 minutes) duration.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be penalty for wrong answer. 1/3 mark will be deducted for every wrong question attempted by the candidate. therefore choose that choice which is absolutely correct.