New Delhi: DSSSB Sub Officer Admit Card c2020. Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board SO Exam Date and Call Letter available to download at dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in.
DSSSB SO Admit Card 2020
What's in this Article ?
- 1 DSSSB SO Admit Card 2020
- 2 DSSSB Sub Officer Admit Card 2020
- 3 dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in SO Admit Card & Exam Date
- 4 Delhi DSSSB Sub Officer Cut off Marks 2020
- 5 Process to download the DSSSB SO Exam Date 2020
- 6 DSSSB SO Admit Card 2020
- 7 Delhi DSSSB SO (Sub-Officer) Exam Scheme-Syllabus
- 8 DSSSB Tier 1 Admit Card 2020
- 9 Official website: dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in
In this article we are providing our readers latest information on the DSSSB Sub Officer Admit Card 2020. Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board often referred as (DSSSB) is going to carry the Sub Officer Examination on 19 March 2020 at different examination centre in Delhi. Exam will be taking place on between 10:30 to 01:30.
Thus, all those candidates who have been waiting for their hall tickets of the examination they can check and download admit cards from the official website of the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board. Here we will provide you with the updated information of DSSSB Sub Officer Admit Card 2020. The candidates who have been waiting.for there Pravesh Patra I.e admit card of exam they can download the card through authorities official website that is specify underneath on our webpage. Stay touch with us folks we will provide you all the information regarding the admit card .
Assistant malaria, vaccinator & other Posts of group 1 examination hall tickets
DSSSB Sub Officer Admit Card 2020
According to the notice Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) will direct the examination for Sub Officer Posts that say underneath on 19 March 2020. Along these lines, here we give the Hall Ticket of examination. Aspirants, you can download admit card from the official website when the link is activated.w e will provide you the details about the link activation and exam dates in here on our website exams league.com
dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in SO Admit Card & Exam Date
- Name of Organization: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB)
- Official Website: www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in
- Name posts: Sub Officer Posts
- Add up to Posts: Various Posts
- Exam Date: 19 March 2020
- Area: Delhi
- Hall Ticket Status: Available Soon
- Class: Admit Card
Delhi DSSSB Sub Officer Cut off Marks 2020
Candidates can download Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board Sub Officer through authority site when the process begins.Hall tickets are very important documents for all the examination because it contains every necessary information about the candidates for example:
- 1. Name of the candidates.
- 2. Examination Date.
- 3. Examination Venue.
- 4. Photograph.
- 5. Signature of the candidates.
Process to download the DSSSB SO Exam Date 2020
- Candidates please visit the official website of DSSSB
- Look the Delhi sub officer Admit Card 2020 on the web portal of the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection commission.
- Click on the link here at dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in.
- Fill all the necessary information and examine the information before final submission.
- Wait for the dsssb so Admit Card to be downloaded.
- Get the print out of the hall tickets.
DSSSB SO Admit Card 2020
General Posts Tier I: The tier one post will comprise of a paper of 200 marks where objective type questions will be asked on the below mentioned topics: Current affairs and general latest issues -40 Marks. General mental ability test: 40 marks reach. Check DSSSB Sub Officer Admit Card given Above. General Intelligence & Reasoning Arithmetic & Numerical Ability To test the knowledge of Hindi Language questions on Hindi language and comprehension questions :40 Marks. Test of English Language & Comprehension- 40 Marks.
General Post Tier II: In general post tier. There will be a 200 Marks paper of the the objective type questions and the tier II will also include paper of 275 Marks where 75 Marks will be comprising of descriptive type questions and 200 Marks of objective paper. Find the list in which provided DSSSB SO Exam Date 2020 and check its syllabus. The Descriptive paper will further be divided in: Part I- it will contain multiple type of question subjective/Qualifying Degree (200 Marks). Part II- Elaborative English essay questions (50 Marks), general English test and letter writing (25 Marks).
Delhi DSSSB SO (Sub-Officer) Exam Scheme-Syllabus
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board will conduct the recruitment for the posts of Assistant Malaria Inspector, APHI, Vaccinator, Food Safety Officer, Motor Vehicle Inspector, Assistant Sanitary Inspector, Supervisor Grade II. Successful and qualified candidate will be recruited on the various posts.
DSSSB Tier 1 Admit Card 2020
- The examination will be conducted in as :
- Tier-1 Exam & Tier-2 Written Exam.
- Tier-2 Physical Endurance Test (PET) Exam.
- Tier-3 Written Exam and Tier-3 Skill Test. Presently Commission has issued DSSSB Tier-1 Admit Card 2020.
The candidates who registered them for the above mentioned position can download the hall tickets of tier 1 examination. The candidates are advised to read the recruitment details published by the department in there official advertisement and also go through the instructions given in the admit card.
So, All the candidates who will be taking part in DSSSB Tier-I examination Admit Card and were sitting waiting for the Delhi Exam can get the print out now and start preparing for the DSSSB Admit Card 2020.