Daily Current Affairs 5th April 2023 | General Knowledge Booster for Daily Doze – National, International, Sports, Science & Technology, Business, Banking & Finance, Appointment & Awards – Daily GK Updates of Current Affairs 4th January 2023 .
Daily Current Affairs 5th April 2023
What's in this Article ?
Here Below We Provide you Current Affairs for your Daily Doze Updates. Now Below We Show you Daily Current Affairs 5th April 2023 . Visit Regularly to Check Daily, Monthly, Some Important and Yearly Current Affairs. Our Updates Rounds Regularly Kindly Visit Daily to Be Update. Courtesy : Jagranjosh
Daily National Updates
75 million children in desperate need of education support : UNICEF
75 million school-age children in crisis areas around the world are in desperate need of educational support.The report comes ahead of the World Humanitarian Summit to be held in Istanbul on 23 and 24 April.
Maharashtra Man With Gold Shirt Created Guinness World record
On of the biggest Business man and Big politician previously bought a self made shirt of more than 1 Crore rupees. now his shirt and himself has created new world record of world’s costliest shirt. he has been registered for Guinness records.
Project Management & Information System (PMIS)
The e-enabled application that was launched by Indian railways for proper monitoring of all the Railway projects throughout the country on 3 April 2023 .
Former CJI RM Lodha
He is the head of the three-member panel appointed by the Supreme Court of India to oversee the functions of the Medical Council of India on 2 April 2023 .
International Daily Updates
Mexican diplomat Patricia Espinosa selected as the next executive secretary of UNFCCC
UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has selected Mexico’s ambassador to Germany, Patricia Espinosa, as the executive secretary of the UNFCCC (United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change).She will replace the incumbent Christiana Figueres when her term ends in July.
- China adopted Anti-Terrorism Bill, 2023; First counter-terrorism law in history
- Russia tied up with HAL to manufacture Kamov 226T helicopters
- Japan and South Korea reached Agreement on Issue of Comfort Women
- Grammy-winning singer Natalie Cole passed away
- NABARD, NRSC signed MoU for monitoring Watershed Projects
Banking, Business and Finance Daily Updates
- SpiceJet launched travel solutions platform SpiceVacations.com
- Atul Sobti took charge as CMD of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Science & Technology Daily Updates
Google acquires startup Synergyse
Google is going to acquire the synergyse and it is the biggest search engine gaint. Synergyse will be joining the Google as the company intends to make the product available as an integral part of the Google Apps offering later this year.
Sports Daily Updates
Seven Indian shuttlers qualify for Rio Olympics
Of the seven, the list includes two female singles players in Saina Nehwal and PV Sindhu, a male singles’ player in Kidambi Srikanth, women’s doubles pairing of Jwala Gutta and Ashwini Ponnappa while Manu Attri and Sumeeth Reddy make up the male doubles team.
- Gujarat clinched maiden Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Rakhi Haldar, Kavita Devi bagged gold at National Weightlifting Championship
- Former Newcastle United goalkeeper Pavel Srnicek died
- Bjorn Isberg named as Tournament Director of 2023 Hockey India League
Latest Awards Daily Updates
- DAVA project of Department of Commerce won 2015 eASIA Award
- Vocalist Sanjay Subrahmanyam conferred with 2015 Sangita Kalanidhi award
Latest Appointments Daily Updates
- Dr Gyanendra D Bandgaiyan appointed DG of National Centre for Good Governance
- Javed Ahmed appointed as Director General of Police of Uttar Pradesh
Entertainment Daily Updates
Veteran singer Subir Sen passed away
Veteran singer Subir Sen, known for his work in Chhoti Bahen, died of lung cancer here on Tuesday, hospital sources said. He was 81. Sen, who is survived by his wife and daughter, passed away at 8 a.m.
Grammy-winning singer Natalie Cole passed away
Natalie Cole, the daughter of jazz legend Nat King Cole, who carved out her own success with R&B hits like “Our Love” and “This Will Be” before triumphantly intertwining their legacies to make his “Unforgettable” their signature hit through technological wizardry, has died. She was 65.