What's in this Article ?
Taxation Amendment Notes Ajay Jain May & Nov 2015Here i am giving you the Taxation Amendment Notes Ajay Jain May & Nov 2015
. CA Inter Taxation Amendment Notes Ajay Jain for May 2015 and November 2015 Exams in simple language (due to Budget 2014) – published by Ajay Jain Sir. If you have your own version of summarized notes for any subjects, do share with us. Click on the image to download the Taxation Amendment Notes Ajay Jain May & Nov 2015 The notes are published by Ajay Jain Sir. If you have your own notes to share with the CA Students you can mail it at : firstname.lastname@example.org Now ExamsLeague.Com is giving the Taxation Amendment Notes Ajay Jain May & Nov 2015
If you guys have any query or have any suggestion for us, please write it in the below comments, it will be highly appreciated. Also give your valuable feedback about the page and the post. If you have trouble downloading inform us by commenting below, we will try to solve the problem as soon as we can.
Part I: Income-tax (50 marks)
1. Important definitions in the Income-tax Act, 1961
2. Basis of charge; rates of taxes applicable for different types of assessee
3. Concepts of previous year and assessment year
4. Residential status and scope of total income; Income deemed to be received / deemed to accrue or arise in India
5. Incomes which do not form part of total income
6. Heads of income and the provisions governing computation of income under different heads
7. Income of other persons included in assessee’s total income
8. Aggregation of income; set-off or carry forward and set-off of losses
9. Deductions from gross total income
10. Computation of total income and tax payable; rebates and reliefs
11. Provisions concerning advance tax and tax deducted at source
12. Provisions for filing of return of income.
Part II: Indirect Taxes (50 marks)
To develop an understanding of the basic concepts of the different types of indirect taxes and to acquire the ability to analyse the significant provisions of service tax.
1. Introduction to excise duty, customs duty, central sales tax and VAT – Constitutional aspects, Basic concepts relating to levy, taxable event and related provisions
2. Significant provisions of service tax
(i) Constitutional Aspects
(ii) Basic Concepts and General Principles
(iii) Charge of service tax including negative list of services
(iv) Point of taxation of services
(v) Exemptions and Abatements
(vi) Valuation of taxable services
(vii) Invoicing for taxable servicesPage 11 of 17
(viii) Payment of service tax
(x) Furnishing of returns
(xi) CENVAT Credit [Rule 1 -9 of CENVAT Credit Rules, 2004]