Download: Kerala postal circle Admit Card 2021 . Kerala Post Office Exam Date Postman & Mail Guard available to download keralapost.gov.in.
To Download official Kerala Postal Hall Ticket 2021 candidates are requested to go to bottom on this web page. their link has been updated so that candidates could fill up the form with small information such as candidate registration number, password, captcha, date of birth etc.
Kerala Postal Circle Admit Card 2021
What's in this Article ?
- 1 Kerala Postal Circle Admit Card 2021
- 2 keralapost.gov.in Admit Card/ Exam Date 2021
- 3 Kerala Post Office Admit Card 2021
- 4 Kerala Post Office Exam Date Postman Admit Card 2021
- 5 Kerala Postman Exam Date 2021
- 6 Kerala Post Office Mail guard Exam Date/ Admit Card 2021
- 7 syllabus for the Kerala postal Circle Exam 2021
- 8 Kerala Post Office Mail Guard Hall ticket 2021
- 9 Kerala Postal Circle Postman Hall ticket 2021
- 10 Official Website: keralapost.gov.in
- 11 Head Post Office
The government of Kerala is all set to conduct the written examination for the recruitment of postman and Mail guard in the month of April 2021 . The candidates who have already applied and were eagerly waiting for the official hall tickets are advised to get the print out there admit cards as the examination is scheduled to take place on 9th April 2021 . Kerala postal Circle Exam Date department has activated the official link for the candidates to download the admit cards. The aspirants can download the admit card of Kerala postal recruitment Examination from the official website of the postal department after 24th march.The Kerala Postman admit card will be made available from 24th march 2021 .
keralapost.gov.in Admit Card/ Exam Date 2021
- Recruiting organization: Kerala postal department.
- Name Of the Examination: Postman and mail guard exam.
- Type of the Examination: written competitive paper.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours examination.
- Classes Appeared in Examination: 10+2 or graduates.
- Date of Result Announced: Not Available yet.
- Examination date:09/04/2021 .
- Official webportal: Kerala post.gov.in,
- Status: Examination hall tickets to be available soon.
Kerala Post Office Admit Card 2021
The application process for the online registration of Kerala Post Office Admit Card 2021 has been closed the candidates are waiting for their hall tickets to be issued by the recruiting authority .The admit card for the above mentioned recruitment will not be despatched it will only be available online for downloading purpose . candidates who have already applied for the above mentioned position and they have their official registration number will be eligible to download the admit card from the official website of the recruiting authority.
The candidates who will not have their official hall tickets will not be allowed to appear in the examination.The candidates are also advised to carry an official and a valid identity proof along with them.The documents accepted by the government of India as identity proof are.
Kerala Post Office Exam Date Postman Admit Card 2021
Voter card I’d, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving license, Pan card University/College/School identity card. How to download the Kerala postal Circle Admit Card 2021 . Firstly the candidates need to visit the official page of Kerala postal department.
Kerala Postman Exam Date 2021
- Click on the recruitment link
- Click on the relayed Kerala Postman admit card download link
- Fill all the details asked by the webportal
- Click on the submit button to and wait for the Kerala Post Office admit card to be downloaded.
- Open and save the Kerala Postal Circle safely for further reference.
Kerala Post Office Mail guard Exam Date/ Admit Card 2021
|Examination date:||9th April 2021|
|Paper Name:||Postman and Mail Guard Exam.|
|Total Posts:||594 Posts.|
|Release Date of Admit Card:||Available Online.|
|Answer Key Status:||After examination.|
|Cutoff & Result Updates:||Available soon.|
- Association Name : Kerala government postal department
- Examination Name: Kerala postman written Examination 2021
- Name of The Posts: postman and Mail guard
- Number of Vacancies: 594 vacancies
- Area: Territorial area of Kerala
- Examination pattern:
Kerala Postal circle Examination will be comprising of 100 questions of 1 marks each.the examination would be of 2 hours The examination paper will be divided into four parts: General knowledge questions:25 questions . Malayalam:25 questions. English:25 questions. Mathematics:25 questions .Number of questions to be asked 100 . Maximum number of marks:100 . Time Duration: 2 hours. Recruitment/Selection/
Composed Examination: the written examination will be conducted for the preliminary elimination of un fit or candidates who are not suitable for the opening.The prime focus of the written examination would be short list the candidates for the next level I.e for the Individual personal test.
Individual Interview : Another step after the composed examination/written examination would be the personal interview to check the candidates capacity to meet the job aspirations.
syllabus for the Kerala postal Circle Exam 2021
Current Events – National, International.
- Geography of India.
- General Politics.
- Heritage of India and Indian culture.
- Indian history and Indian freedom movement.
- National and international events of social impotance
- The making of Indian Constitution
- Achievements of Science and Technology
Mental ability and Reasoning portion
- Numerical Series
- Decoding and Coding
- Statement and Reason conclusion test
- Blood Relations test
- Conclusion and assertion
- Non verbal Series
- Days and date identification test
- Alphabet matching series
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number data ranking
- Streams and vessels
- Numbering systemH.C.F & L.C.M
- H.C.F & L.C.M
Fill in the blanks
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Singular and plural
- One word substitute
- Sentence correction
- Match the following
Kerala Post Office Mail Guard Hall ticket 2021
|Test Duration||Exam Type||Sections||Subjects||Questions||Total Marks|
|2 hours.||MCQ Questions.||Part-A||General Knowledge||25 ques.||25 marks.|
|Part-B||Mathematics||25 ques.||25 marks.|
|Part-C(i)||English||25 ques.||25 marks.|
|Part-C(ii)||Malayalam||25 ques.||25 marks.|
|TOTAL||100 ques.||100 marks.|
The department has been conducting recruitment from time to time to select and recruit the eligible and young aspirants from time to time.