What's in this Article ?
IBPS PO Admit Card 2015 – IBPS PO/MT Clerk Call Letter 2015
Download IBPS RRB Admit Card 2015 IBPS PO, RRB Officer & Office Assistant Call Letter 2015 – Institute of Banking Personnal Selection (IBPS) had completed the application process for RRB Officer & Office Assistant and Probationary officer (PO) posts. The institute had invited online applications for which the last date to apply was July 2015. The written examination is to be held on various dates in September 2015. The test for these posts is an objective type online exam comprising of General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude, Computer awareness, Professional knowledge and English language. The institute is in the process of conducting written examination as a part of the selection process. The latest news is that Probationary Officer PET, Officer Assistant & Officer admit cards had been released now. Probationary Officer’s Online exam call letter will be released on 23 September 2015. Candidates who had applied, can download IBPS RRB exam admit card 2015 from the direct link provided here.
IBPS PO Admit card 2015 – www.ibps.in – IBPS PO, RRB, Clerk Exam Call Letter
IBPS PO Admit card Release date: Online exam admit cards will be released after 23.09.2015 as per schedule. Pre-Examination Training (PET) call letters had been released on 09 September 2015.
Download IBPS PO 2015 Call Letter
Status: to be released…
IBPS PO Admit card release date: 23 Sep 2015 onwords
Download IBPS PO/MT 2015 PET Call Letter
Online Mock Test
General Awareness Questions
Important dates of IBPS PO 2015:
- On-line registration: 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (online): 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015
- Download of call letters for Pre-exam Training: 09.09.2015 to 19.09.2015.
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 18.09.2015 to 23.09.2015
- IBPS PO Pre Admit card 2015 – Download of call letters for online examination (Pre): 23.09.2015 onwards.
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 03.10.2015, 04.10.2015 10.10.2015, 11.10.2015.
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: October 2015.
- Download of Call letter for Main Online exam: October 2015.
- Online Examination – Main: 31.10.2015.
- Declaration of Result – Main: November 2015.
- Download of call letters for interview: December 2015.
- Conduct of interview: January 2016.
- Provisional Allotment: April 2016.
About IBPS PO 2015 exam:
IBPS PO 2015 exam will consist of 3 stages i.e. Pre and Main exam followed by Interview. Those who qualify in all these stages will be selected as Probationary Officers in the bank.
|IBPS PO Pre Exam Pattern|
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||English language||30||30||1 hours|
|IBPS PO Main Exam|
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||English language||40||40||2 hours|
|4||General Awareness with special reference to banking industry||40||40|
IBPS RRB Admit card 2015 – www.ibps.in – IBPS PO, RRB Officer & Office Assistant Exam Call Letter
IBPS RRB Admit card Release date: Online exam admit cards for Office Assistants & Officer Scale I, II, III had been released. IBPS RRB OA Admit cards had been released on 24 Aug 2015. Pre-Examination Training (PET) call letters had been released on 17 August 2015.
IBPS RRB 2015 Exam Date(s): The online written examination is tentatively scheduled to be held on following dates.
05.09.2015, 06.09.2015, 12.09.2015, 13.09.2015, 19.09.2015, 20.09.2015, 26.09.2015 & 27.09.2015.
IBPS had released the admit card for online exam for all posts now. The PET exam will be held from 24 to 29 August 2015.
Download IBPS RRB 2015 Call Letter from below given links.
Download Call letter for Office Assistants
Download Call letter for Officer Scale 1, 2, 3
Information Handout for Officers Scale I (English), (Hindi)
Information Handout for Officers Scale II & III (English), (Hindi)
Scribe Declaration form for CWE RRB IV – Officers Scale I, II & III
Status: released on 21 Aug 2015
IBPS RRB Page
Download IBPS RRB Office Assistant PET Admit card
Download IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 PET Admit card
Important dates of IBPS RRB:
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 08.07.2015 to 28.07.2015
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 08.07.2015 to 28.07.2015
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I: After 17.08.2015
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I: 24.08.2015 to 29.08.2015
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant: After 24.08.2015
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant: 31.08.2015 to 05.09.2015
- Download of call letters for online examination: After 19.08.2015
- Online Examination: September, 2015
The written examination will be held for following posts of IBPS RRB Officer & Office Assistant 2015.
I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
Law Officer (Scale I)
HR/Personnal Officer (Scale I)
Marketing Officer (Scale I)
About IBPS RRB 2015 exam:
IBPS RRB 2015 exam will consist of 2 stages i.e. written exam followed by Interview. Those who qualify in both these stages will be selected as officer or office assistant in the bank as per their choice filled. Interviews were held by the banks separately.
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2015 for Online Exam had been released on or after 19 August 2015. MeriView.in is the first one to notify you about the release.
Those candidates, who had applied for the RRB Officer & Office Assistant IV 2015 common written examination (CWE), can download their call letters for online examination from the direct link given bove. After the release, candidates can download them by following the procedure given below.
1. Visit the direct link provided at the end of this news.
IBPS will activate the link for downloading the admit card of IBPS RRB 2015 for online examination on or before the above said date.
2. At that webpage, candidates should first select preferred language of printing the call letters.
3. Then they need to enter their registration number, password and/or date of birth and then click on submit.
Their hall ticket of RRB Officer & Office Assistant (RRB) exam will be displayed by the website. Candidates are required to print it and bring at the time of exam. All the details like exam centre, date of test, roll number etc. will be mentioned in it.
Note: There are a few things candidates need to take care. At time of exam, candidates need to bring following documents.
1. IBPS admit card for PO or or RRB Officer & Office Assistant
2. Photo id proof (Original)
3. Photocopy of above id proof
This id proof can be PAN Card, Driving Licence, Voter Card or similar id. It is worth noting that Ration card is not acceptable nor college id card. The Identity proof should not be an expired one.
It is advisable to the candidates to bring above documents at the time of test. AlRRB if you have two original id proofs, then you should take them both with you as in any unfair case, if one id is rejected, you can give exam on the basis of other id.
Direct link to download IBPS RRB 2015 admit card and IBPS PO Admit card is provided above.