What's in this Article ?
- 1 How to do Revision By CA Parveen Sharma – Importance and Methods of Revision
- 2 “Not revising strategically before exam day is a common blunder, So understand what to revise and how to do it.”
- 3 Q1) What is this section all about?
- 4 Q2) How have you prepared this data?
- 5 Q3)How can the Revision plan be same for every student?
How to do Revision By CA Parveen Sharma – Importance and Methods of Revision
“Not revising strategically before exam day is a common blunder, So understand what to revise and how to do it.”
CA Exams is All About preparation, Thinking, Hard Work and Revisions. More you revise More your Chance increases to crack chartered accountancy examinations. here below a shot video by Renowned CA – Accounting Faculty “CA Parveen Sharma” telling how to Revise Including Importance and methods of Revisions. Please Do Comment your views Below. If you Want us to Upload More videos to our Servers Kindly Tell us By Commenting below.
Q1) What is this section all about?
Ans- This addresses an issue which most students are unaware of till they face it. And when they face it, it is generally too late to be addressed. So understanding this problem we have prepared a plan in which you should approach a subject just before the exam day. It helps you to prepare the subject effectively and if followed it will help you to cover the maximum and the more relevant parts of your syllabus.
[button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=””]Recommended[/button]
- Abbreviations for Accounting, Taxation and Some Other Terms
- CA IPCC RTP – Revision Test Papers November 2015
- CA Final RTP – Revision Test Papers November 2015
- I Will Pass By CA Gaurav Arya
- LOVE LETTER BY WRITTEN A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
- 12 Things Only a CA Student Will Understand
- 8 apps for CA students, articles & Professionals
- CA IPCC & FINAL CHAPTER VISE IMPORTANT TOPICS AND TIPS
- Life of a Fauji : Lesson for Chartered Accountants
- Side effects of Choosing CA (Chartered Accountancy) as a profession
Q2) How have you prepared this data?
Ans- Our experience has been the most important weapon in preparing this data. Further we have communicated with a lot of your seniors to get to know the problem face by most of the subjects and after analysing that data our team has prepared this data.
Q3)How can the Revision plan be same for every student?
Ans- This revision plan is just a basic framework. We want students to understand the framework, and then check their preparation level, assess their strengths and weaknesses and then inform us about such things. It will help us to prepare a customised plan for every student.
Courtesy : Youtube